A good trainer partners with you to overcome barriers and empowers you with the knowledge, skills and habits to maximize your potential for a healthy, robust lifestyle.”
At Body Dynamics, we believe in the power of exercise. It supports your physical and mental health by:
- Reducing your risk for chronic disease
- Supporting healthy function of the joints
- Improving balance and coordination
- Controlling your weight
- Boosting energy
- Reducing stress
- Warding off depression and anxiety
- Improving immune function
- Helping deliver nutrients to cells and remove cellular waste
- Promoting better sleep
- Reducing blood pressure
- Strengthening your bones and muscles
- Increasing your chances of living longer
Few trainers will meet you where you are without judgment to help develop an intelligent exerciser committed to long-term health and wellness—that is what we do.
Pilates emphasizes balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility, and awareness. The result is more intentional, integrated movement.
Our fitness classes provide you with the focused attention of a highly trained instructor in a small group setting.
Whatever your level of activity, establishing baseline measurements to benchmark your fitness or sports performance is critical to developing an effective plan and exercise prescription to achieve your specific goals.
Current research demonstrates that regular, specific exercise can reduce your risk for and decrease the impact of many chronic diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and obesity.