Current research demonstrates that regular, specific exercise can reduce your risk for many chronic diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
The evidence is in! Exercise is medicine when it is prescribed in the right dose, frequency, and intensity. At Body Dynamics, we developed the fitRXSM Gym for this reason. fitRXSM is a select membership gym program designed to provide you with a personalized exercise prescription based on the unique characteristics of your health profile.
The fitRXSM Gym membership provides you with:
- A detailed fitness physical to determine your baseline and establish objective benchmarks
- A specific exercise prescription designed to match your unique health characteristics, reduce the risk and impact of chronic disease, and help you meet your health and wellness goals
- Supervised workouts in our fitRXSM Gym, open Monday through Saturday
- Tools to monitor your progress, including a Polar Heart Rate monitor that uploads your workouts to a web-based computer tracking system so we can accurately track your in-gym and between-gym workouts
Medical conditions that may benefit from a fitRXSM exercise prescription are:
- Breast cancer
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Major depression
- Obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Pancreatic cancer
fitRXSM Gym Hours
- Mondays 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays 11a.m. – 12 p.m. 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursdays 11a.m. – 12 p.m. 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Fridays 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturdays 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.