Few trainers will meet you where you are without judgment to help develop an intelligent exerciser committed to long-term health and wellness—that is what we do.”
At Body Dynamics, we have extensive training and diverse backgrounds that inform our personal training. Whether you are a beginning exerciser coordinating new movement patterns; an athlete who needs more strength, speed, and power; an older athlete returning to recreational sports; or someone trying to lose weight or ward off diabetes, we will design a personal training program to meet your individual needs, overcome your personal challenges, and achieve your specific goals.
We seek to understand your exercise goals, account for your medical and exercise history, and incorporate the findings of key assessments to plan your sessions. Our trainers partner with our physical therapists and certified athletic trainers to ensure that your prescription is on target.
Depending on your goals and needs, your sessions may be comprised of exercises that focus on:
- movement quality
- functional movement training
- interval training
- endurance training
Among the certifications and training that we bring to your session are:
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Master’s in Exercise Science
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Health Fitness Certification
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Certification
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Gravity Training System (GTS) Instructors and Master Trainers
- Polestar and Stott Pilates Certification