We are always looking for qualified professionals who are passionate about what they do and committed to delivering high-quality care to a diverse clientele.
At Body Dynamics we offer a dynamic, collaborative work environment in the heart of Falls Church City that supports your professional growth. Opportunities currently available include:
- Physical therapists
- Fitness trainers
- Massage therapists
- Complementary medicine practitioners
- Administrative staff
Our physical therapy residency provides educational, clinical, and practical experiences that foster the development of client-centered practitioners who use evidence-based practice, sound clinical reasoning, interdisciplinary collaboration, and program planning to deliver outstanding care.
The program is offered in partnership with Evidence In Motion (EIM) and credentialed by the American Physical Therapy Association. Integrating our residency with EIM allows residents to work with other residents as well as fellows and renowned faculty from across the nation.
At Body Dynamics, residents will be exposed to an interdisciplinary and integrative team practice as they learn to:
- Prepare and adapt programming for clients of all ages and abilities, including advanced movers and those with chronic conditions
- Use evidence-based practice
- Use standardized disablement and functional models for goal setting and interdisciplinary case management
- Engage in hypothesis-oriented clinical thinking
- Demonstrate client progression toward program goals
- Optimize integrative care with other practitioners
The growing massage profession needs therapists who are dedicated to advancing their clinical education. Our clinical massage residency provides a forum in which therapists can learn the research behind why and how to treat, augment and refine their manual treatment skills, and learn how to communicate with other clinicians in an integrated environment.
Residents will be exposed to an interdisciplinary and integrative team practice as they learn to:
- Communicate with other medical professionals to optimize integrative care
- Develop a standardized process for reviewing intake findings, creating session plans, and setting goals that support the client’s desired functional outcomes
- Establish a habit of critical inquiry and seeking evidence to support best practices
- Gain an understanding of the role of and the treatment options employed by physical therapists, fitness trainers, counselors, acupuncturists, and other massage therapists
- Effectively contribute to and collaborate with a team of clinicians to progress clients towards their goals
- Develop a self-sustaining schedule that supports the authentic needs of clients
At Body Dynamics, we are committed to having a fitness staff made up of more than just personal trainers. Our trainers are clinicians, health and movement educators, and vital teammates on an integrative health care team.
To begin working at Body Dynamics, trainers must therefore complete an apprenticeship program. This is an opportunity to begin didactic training in an approved Pilates program, the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), or the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and to observe, co-teach, role-play, and research best evidence in health and fitness. This 3- to 6-month program also includes workshops in customer loyalty, integrative health care synergy-building activities, and practice modifying instruction for clients of all ages and abilities.
If you are interested in learning more about employment and training opportunities at Body Dynamics, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.