Our mission is to integrate outstanding physical therapy with complementary medicine, health promotion, and wellness services to help you get better, stronger, faster.”
Body Dynamics was founded in 1995 by Dr. Jennifer M. Gamboa, who at that time was providing physical therapy to injured dancers out of a costume room at a prominent dance studio in Northern Virginia. Today, we have grown into an integrated physical therapy and wellness practice with a team of more than 25 multidisciplinary professionals dedicated to helping you enhance your health and well-being.
We Value Commitment, Collaboration, Community
We are COMMITTED to:
- Providing you with exceptional service delivered by a highly skilled and diverse staff whose focus is on realizing your unique path toward wellness
- Staying abreast of current research and pursuing advanced clinical skills and professional development to provide you with the best care possible
- Educating and empowering you to help yourself get better, stronger, faster
- Providing a warm, happy, and supportive physical and social environment
We COLLABORATE with our colleagues. With respect and humility, we work across disciplines to provide you with comprehensive, coordinated care.
We support our COMMUNITY. We engage in social action to improve access to musculoskeletal health and wellness initiatives in our community. We:
- Provide monetary and in-kind support to local charities
- Participate in and contribute to professional communities
- Contribute to public health initiatives like the Arlington Free Clinic, FitArlington, Healthy People 2020, and Exercise Is Medicine